Tell It To MeJanuary 21, 2010 at 6:37 pm | Posted in Blogroll | 9 Comments
Tags: Art, Baking, Drawing, Friends, races, Reposessions, Sperly, Tagging, Tennessee, Veterinarians
I’m sitting here watching it get icy and cheering the ice on…may as well post this now!
Well….I’m gonna tell it to ya. Thanks to Sperly, I’ve been tagged to Pay It Forward and share 7 fun facts!!!!
So they might not all be fun…but…there will at least be a FEW you guys don’t know!
So here we go………
1. Every post title of my blog is also a song title or lyric. This one is “Tell It To Me” by Old Crow Medicine Show. *nod* Every one. There might be one or two outliers….but as far as I recollect, they’re all song-related. :)
2. I am a huge, huge, huge, HUGE University of Tennessee football fan. It doesn’t matter HOW bad their season is, I still love them whole-heartedly. Every minute. Love it.
Even though I went to Virginia Tech…UT is where my heart is. I refused…flat out REFUSED to go to a college football game until I could go to a UT game. My very first EVER college football game simply HAD to be at UT. And it was, thanks to Trace.
I love my vols, and all things Tennessee Orange. No matter what, I love my team. If you look at my house, you can see that. There’s a little bit of UT in every single room.
3. I want to be a vet. I LOVE veterinary medicine. Specifically, I want to be a large animal vet. If it has to do with cows, I will BE there. I love cows, I love doing anything vet-related….and if I can manage it, I WILL be a vet. You have no idea….I love it so much.
4. I have saved every one of my bib numbers from all of my races. I have them hung up in my office. I don’t know why I started…probably because I was so proud I actually finished a race. Haha. But…ever since, I’ve been hanging them up.
5. I like to draw/paint/etc. Always have. Some of my stuff is decent, some is SUPER random and crappy. :) Maybe if I had more time…I could come up with something good…but most days it’s randomness.
6. I love to bake. I occasionally bake cookies of all varities and mail them across the country to differnt friends. I loooooooove to bake. Love. However…I enjoy baking more than I apparently enjoy eating what I bake. So…I mail it.
7. I used to work in repossessions. Yep. I stole for a living! Well, I basically stalked people and got information to give to the field agents who THEN stole the cars/trucks/tractors/boats/RV’s/tractortrailers/etc. So let me offer some advice…DON’T PUT YOUR PERSONAL INFO UP ON MYSPACE IF YOU ARE IN DEBT. Seriously, I got a girl’s info off there…she had her full name, her husband’s name, her workplace, her dog’s names, pictures of her house, and pictures of the car that we needed to steal ALL on myspace. I told my agent to ask how “Fluffy” was doing when he got to the house.
Well, hope you guys enjoyed!!!!
Now it’s your turn!!!!!!! I tag…….
Let’s see what you guys have!!!!! And anyone else who plays along and lists their 7, leave me a comment so I can come visit!!!!
Also don’t forget the poll in the last post!!! *points down*